Fabulous Frills And Flares




So me and Joe visited Maldon today, I've been here before and couldn't resist going back as it is so pretty. If you follow me on Twitter/Insta, then you will know we recently bought a camera, so Joe is now my photographer (thanks joe!!!!), whether he likes it or not!

This dress is from Missguided and I can't stop wearing it, it's so floaty and I love the flared sleeves as well as the lovely frilled high neck. It has a slip underneath the dress which fits great, although I did down size this as it is over-sized by design. I couldn't wait to show you all this lovely dress and you can buy it from Missguided here - it's affordable too! What better way to show you this beautiful piece then at a lovely promenade with great views. Please bear with me as I am still getting used to posing for the camera, especially with so many people watching...






We had such a lovely time and Joe took some amazing pictures! It is such a lovely place to visit, and the weather was great today which was a plus! I thought I would include a few pretty pictures that Joe took for you to see too.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all had a great weekend.




(I took this one on my phone!)

Jessica
Follow me on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM

Comments

  1. Love the dress, looks great 💕 I've never been to Maldon but looks like a lovely place to go x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel! It is really lovely and has some amazing views! x

      Delete
  2. It sounds and looks like you had such a lovely time! That dress is gorgeous too, I love the pattern xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images and I love the outfit - it's great how you have styled it.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I love that Joe is your photographer whether he likes it or not!! I absolutely love that Missguided dress and it looks fabulous on you, I love white especially in the warmer months!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment