The Eyeshadow Palette You Need For Summer...Oh, And It's £8!

It's been a while! How is everyone? I feel like I haven't blogged in forever (2 weeks!). Life has been pretty hectic at the moment but I am feeling more productive and ready to create more content! I also started a youtube channel here, so if you fancy giving my video a watch, I would greatly appreciate it! Anyway, let's get on with this AMAZING palette..




If this palette doesn't scream summer, I don't know what does! The peaches and pinks are perfect, as well as all of those glitters!!! This is MUA's Burning Embers palette. The eyeshadows are so pigmented (especially the shimmers), and they are just beautiful! My sister also fell in love with this and bought one herself! Plus, it's only £8 for 25 shadows!!!!! I created a few looks that I have swatched for you below. I also mentioned this in my May Favourites video, so will leave that down below for you!

Peaches



Pink Glitter

(Can we take a minute to appreciate that SHIMMER though?!?!!)


Brown Smokey Eye



And lastly, here are those shimmers I mentioned!


Hope you are all having a fab week and let me know if you also like this palette, or what your fave summer palette is!! Here's my new youtube video on my May Favourites :) Thanks for reading!



Jessica 
Follow me on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM







Comments

  1. This palette looks great and loving the looks you've done using it too. Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. £8!!! Amazing!! Those swatches are beautiful especially the shimmer colours!! Girl I can't live without a bit of shimmer in my life, I need this palette!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment