GlamGlow YouthMud Face Mask Review


So the lovely team at GlamGlow offered to send me a sample size of their YouthMud Tinglexfoliate Mask. I wanted to let you know my honest review on it, as I am quite new to using masks and have been wanting to try out different products.

This product is obviously for exfoliating your skin, and should leave your face feeling soft, smooth and brighter. I can honestly say it did just that! After using this mask, my skin felt lovely! I have very dry skin and using this has really helped. My face felt a lot smoother and softer, my makeup also applied much better, as my skin was not dry like it normally would be, particularly around my T Zone! I will say that when first applied, this did really tingle. It was a little bit overwhelming for me, however I do have sensitive skin, so this could have been the main factor. After a couple of minutes it definitely died down and felt a lot more comfortable, so I would just say to be a bit careful if you have very sensitive skin like myself. 

All in all, this mask is lovely and worked wonders for my skin! I will definitely be having a look at their other masks and delving into the world of skin care! :) I would give this product an 8/10, because, as mentioned, the tingle was a little bit much for me, but this is most likely due to my skin type and the fact that it exfoliates, another mask may be better suited to my skin!


You can find the products on the GlamGlow website (glamglow.co.uk). Let me know if you try any of their products, and what you thought! Thank you for reading.

Jessica
Follow me on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM



Comments

  1. I have a sample of Glamglow to try too...thinking of a pamper evening tonight 😋

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment