My Favourite Summer Eye Looks

So it's been a hot minute since my last blog post, and that makes me sad! I've had a hectic time recently, but I am back and with the help of my lovely boyfriend (thanks Joe!), I have all of July's blog posts planned! Today I want to talk about the eye makeup I have been wearing lately, and the Morphe palette that I am in LOVE with!!

This is the Morphe 35B palette, and just look at those colours!










I have never owned a Morphe palette before, and I am so impressed! The shadows are so pigmented, and last all day. I have been a bit frightened to use bright colours, as it has always been out of my comfort zone. However, I have really been enjoying using this palette, and trying new things! I have had a lot of nice comments when I have used these colours and I love experimenting with new looks! I definitely recommend this palette for non stop bright summer looks! Anyway, here are some looks that I have been wearing lately, if you want a tutorial on any of these looks, let me know and I will do a youtube video! :)

Sunset Look



Pink Smokey Eye


Purple Smokey Eye


Yellow Simple Look


Brown Smokey Eye


Thanks for reading!
Follow me on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM

Comments